This is getting to be a FAST Dakota list!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 21:58:36 EDT

This is getting to be a FAST Dakota list! Every time I check, someone else
is buying speed parts. Seems like several people in the past few weeks are
getting ready to build some stompin' street trucks.

Lately it seems that everything I've been doing has been cosmetic in nature.
Well, I can't let everyone pass me by, I ended up recently buying another
360 block for a 406 stroker project and I placed an order for the new
M1-2bbl today, I already have a 8 3/4 rear ready to go, just installed a
Hurst shifter, and have a few other tweaks planned. I still want to hit
12.99's (@108mph) normally aspirated with the 406, but probably 13.3's with
the 360. I will do it if it kills me! (or makes me go broke!) Lets get Daks
back onto the top of the Dragtruk page!

Good luck ya'all.
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)