Re: Dealer says...

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 23:03:04 EDT

All you can do yourself, and yes, the carbon build up on the T-B is
common. I didn't think you could adjust the timing on the Magnums, it's
computer controlled. 20k miles on my bud's 2k 4.7 and his T-B was
naaasty, especially the IAC to the point of making it idle funny and
stall!! 10 mins and some T-B cleaner fixed it right up and cleaned the
rest of the T-B as well.
   Just put some baking soda and water on the terminals, that will take
all the corrosion off. Simple stuff, just some TLC, that's all. Later!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm