RE: dyno testing in Ohio

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 02:28:08 EDT

boy where were you for the Ohio meet! Keep an eye on the web site. I
always update it and will post new meets for the future.

As far as dynoing goes there is only one in central Ohio.

Passen Motorsports Limited
1325 bethel rd
Columbus Ohio, 43220
614-442-1011
(I don't think the dyno is at this store but at the other one. Just call
them and they will tell you. The nice thing about theirs is that theirs is
in ground not on a huge ramp!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual