M1 2bbl Update

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 06:50:59 EDT

Well I went back down to Monicotti(dealership) yesterday and bought the new
M1. It has some ridges in the throat about three inches down that that I
want to clean up and I'll get a pic or two of that posted latter today
sometime. Mark Kuzia came with me and liked it so much that he ordered one
too, when we got back to his truck we compared the 2bbl to his 4bbl M1 and
the runners on the 2bbl seem to be a little longer so hopefully more TQ.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html