RE: Re: Automotive Connector Sources

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 08:18:02 EDT

Thanks Kyle,
I went off surfing for connectors and found nothing. Even broke down and
called the dealership to see if they could tell me who manufactured them.
"Duh!" Needless to say that was worthless. I'll check out Pep-Boys and see
what they have. I'm trying to find the exact same connectors that the MAP
sensor uses. This will make installing my "MAP Adjuster" a piece of cake.
Rich