HP testing-was Jet II vs IAT adjuster

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 08:57:48 EDT

Hey Jeff,

Yea, alley's good but seems like everyplace is so far away. Been
meaning to do Moroso but that's a long haul too. Where you at?, N.
Laud.? I'm usually out around Holiday Park and Sawgrass on
weekends-only chance to get outta town. If you're ever out there, look
for the following:
Forest Green 4X4
Stopped in middle of road(just pulled off of wet grassy shoulder
A/C off(usually forget)
O/D off(usually forget)
Gtech on(yea, I know)
Gtech says 'GO'
Mash pedal for HP test
Massive tire spin(forgot about wet grass on shoulder)
Stopped in middle of road, etc.

Please, no flames, you can see for miles and there are no cross
streets-my meager attemp at humor-Zzzzzzzzzzz.

jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box