New carpet and electric fan for sale!

From: Robertson (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 00:13:03 EDT

I have two new carpets that will fit the gen I and II Daks. Carparts.com
did a screw up and they don't seem to want them back so I'm going to sell
them. Will fit regular cab and are charcoal in color, make me an offer. I
also have a 16 " Hayden electric fan which is only about 3 months old. When
the weather was cool it worked fine but now I'm overheating in traffic so
out it goes. This was the larger CFM fans that Hayden offers, can't
remember the part #. Make me offers off list and I'll try to get some pics
out.

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2L
jrobert@voyageur.ca