RE: RE: K&N Gen-II Intake System w/Super eRam

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 10:59:30 EDT

$70?? They're $299 for one unit last time I saw their ad. The eRam
(and Super eRam) are primarily designed to work under WOT...not a real
use for towing. You should look into a modified throttle body, cold air
intake (K&N Gen-II) and a decent cat-back exhaust system (Gibson,
Dynomax, Flowmaster) for that extra "umph" for towing. (A 180 T'Stat
wouldn't hurt either to keep things a little bit cooler.)

- Bernd