RE: bernd's IAT box

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 15:44:22 EDT

'Out of the ordinary'? What you really mean is that you have relatives that
drive crapply little honda civics or thereabouts with no horsepower, and you
are afraid they may roast your tires and be general hooligans when they are
overcome by the HorsePower drug, right? ;^)

/Curt
'00 QC 4.7 5spd 3.92 4x4 slt+