God I love my Dak

From: Steve Owens (sowens01@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 20:01:46 EDT

Left my Dak at the dealer a couple of nights ago. Fortunately the dealership
had a service rental I could use, but it reminded me of some of the reasons
why I love my Dak:

1) The door handles aren't located by my knees, and the roof is higher than
my navel.

2) I can see over the guy next to me at an intersection.

3) The gas cap is on the "right" side of the vehicle.

4) The radio works.

5) The air conditioning works.

6) The driver's seat has more than a single spring holding me up.

7) My knees aren't resting on the dashboard or wrapped around the steering
column.

8) People still stare, but not *that* way.

9) V-8.

10) The interior doesn't smell.

<sigh> Like I said, at least I got a rental. Glad I've got my Dak back,
though.