Re: Lightning color

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 10:56:08 EDT

silver came out in 2000, I have some pics of my bud's 2k Silver L on my
site. For 2k1 they have new wheels, clear lights all the way around and a
new brake light on the cab. Also 3.73 gears and a non leaking intercooler.
HD aluminum driveshaft and 20 more hp, going from 360 to 380. They come in
red, white, black, and silver.

I think they only option you can get with them now is the soft tonneau
cover. The towing package and cd changer are now standard

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710