Re: Front Grill

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 08:34:19 EDT

Hi Eric,
Yes, it will. What I did was cut the section of the grill out, so you can
still open the hood. Someone else said to attach a wire to extend it
through the mesh, but on my '01, the hood latch slides sideways.

Bill
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes"
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/