Re: Front Grill (Wait!!!!!!, don't cut a hole)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 16:15:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2001 5:58:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Someone else said to attach a wire to extend it
 through the mesh, but on my '01, the hood latch slides sideways.

I am not positive because I have never opened the hood of a 2001, but my 1998
hood latch also sides sidways, well it doesn't side but it moves sideways it
is a lever, now the 2001s may "slide" sideways but I am pretty darn sure it
would be the same as my 98. The trick is not to stick it straight out
through the mesh, but over to the right, if we have the same latch, and I
would assume so, IT WORKS, trust me.
I am about to buy a digital camera and if anyone wants I can go buy it
tommorow and have pics on my site no later than tuesday.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html