I circle track raced my truck... pics up...

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 00:52:30 EDT

i went circle track racing today with my dakota. it's nothing special, but i
had fun doing it. i had some old tires up front that i pumped up to 50 psi,
the sidewalls held up pretty well. i was keeping in time with a V6 firebird.
I was turning from 19.73-21.23 on the inside 1/4 mile and 23.52-25.30 on the
outside 1/2 mile track. i got 13 runs in before it started raining. i
progressively got better with those so that everyone knows. anybody else
ever do this kind of stuff?? i need to lower my truck and get bigger wheels
and tires for sure now....
here is a link to some pics and a couple of movies. Enjoy....

http://www.hornok.cx/zig/autocross/