Hello Hello Hello

From: bnich@pop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 21:40:51 EDT

Hey Chuckie Boy!
Missed you today thought you'd be there. No trophy for me :o(.....
beat out by a midnight express, a ram charger, and Jay O'Coin.....I
thought I had Jay beat. Nice truck he has though....must be that
intense blue! Hey I gave Jay the Glass Beader for you...he said he
leaves 15 minutes from you. I did some more small stuff to my int.
I'll send you some pictures if I can download them.
If you need help with the blaster let me know.
Bob

http://www.mail2web.com/ .