Re: Brakes

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 22:18:09 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/01 8:38:13 PM, noreply@noaddress.com writes:

>I've been having problems with my brakes. I have a 2000 Club Cab with a
>4.7L, and it has about 19,000 miles on it. I have Powerslots on the front.
>I've changed the rear shoes out, and resurfaced the drums. I still keep
>having the same problem. My brake pedal likes to go low, I don't know why,
>it just does. I can adjust the rear drums, and it helps a little, and then
>it just stops working again. I'll also be on a hill, apply the parking
>brake, and let off the brakes, and I still roll back, and then I can take
>off the parking brake and it doesn't move at all. I've tried adjusting
>the
>parking brake cable, doesn't seem to help. What could be wrong?
>
>Thanks
>Jon

Before you go digging to deep have the dealer check it under warranty. That
is one reason why we pay so much for these tracks. I mean to say is that
rather then paying for high quality parts and not have to relay on the
warranty. I think what I really meant to say was they put in cheaper parts
and hope the last the warranty. Anyway I don't belve you voided any warranty
by put on the Powerslots. Good luck and play it safe.

Don M

http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!