Re: Pulling an engine

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 23:47:40 EDT

Hey Mike, I'm back in kingwood now and would be more than happy to help with
an engine swap if you need me. Have done it many times on many different
vehicles. Plus, I work at O'Reilly auto parts here in kingwood and could get
you most of the parts needed, might even get an employee discount! Let me
know what you're going to do or if you need my help or what, ok?

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Michael Clark <mike@mikesdakota.com>

How hard would it be for someone who has never done it before to pull
an engine? Level of experience of said person: has installed and
removed headers, done an M1 install, and a few other things.

PS: to all the smartasses; you know what I mean in the first sentence.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com