Mini-DML meet in DFW this weekend..

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 21:44:53 EDT

This weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Texas again, and met up with Don
Mallet and his pristine 2K Quadcab. Very nice truck Don! I did not realize
how much room these Quad's have! But anyways Don met me at the Hotel (the
last time I use Ramada Inn, if you're gonna stay at a hotel use any Marriott
owned hotel if you can), got to check out a 4.7 up close, looks almost like
a smaller version of a 409. We were finally able to hook up with Geoff and
Tom at Tom's cousins place the Bananna Boat somewhere just west of
Waxahachie. Really nice place, got my chops busted cause the Devils where
losing (of course). Don and I hung out for a bit then had to split because
Don had to be at work and get me back to Ft Worth. Had a great time! And it
was great meeting Don and seeing Geoff and Tom again! I believe in Sept I
may be back down that way for another install, this time around we gotta hit
Billy Bob's!

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ