St.Thomas Mopar Day Update

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 09:57:10 EDT

The St. Thomas Dragway Mopar day is this Sat. June 16.
 From what I have been able to find out, the track ownership
will be running the event this year. Format of the past years
has been retained: bracket racing, show & shine, vendors.
Gates will open at 9:30 a.m. instead of the 8:00 a.m. of
previous years.

St. Thomas Dragway is located south of London, Ont.
Map and directions can be found at:
   http://www.stthomasdragway.com/contact.html

Projected weather for Sat. is currently sunny with cloudy
periods, low near 16C (low 60sF), high near 28C (high 80sF).
Forecast can be found at:
   http://www.ontarioweather.com/forecasts/cityforecast.asp?City=St.+Thomas+STT

I've been told that Jason & Norah (new QC) are coming in from Toronto,
Jim Knox (he won in the truck class last year) from Mississauga, Ontario,
and Jon Steiger out of that little, foreign place, NY. There will also be
a couple of acquaintances from the London area.

I hope anyone close enough can join us for a fun day.

Bob