Re: Gene's OK

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 12:04:37 EDT

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:04:27 -0400, mike@mikesdakota.com (Michael
Clark) wrote:

>got this from Gene Rivers this morning:
>

>> High and dry Michael and getting ready to go to the R/T meet this weekend.
>> Hope all of you are ok up there as well.

Glad to hear about all you South Texas Daksters. I was at a family
reunion last weekend and about half the families there were from the
Houston area. I've was concerned about all my DML buddies, so I'm glad
to hear all's well. AFAIK, all my family members down there got lucky
too.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"Any American who is prepared to run for President should
automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so."
--Gore Vidal