Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:38:06 -0500

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 09:44:24 EDT

I don't have a picture of the damage. Imagine taking a pry bar and
attempting to shove the bar under the plastic door handle housing and prying
up (this is a Gen II Dak). In the lower left corner of the handle housing
there is a about a 1/2 inch wide by about 1/2 high punch in mark that is
depressed in about 1/4 or so into the door. Around this area, the metal is
a little wavy from the force. I am more worried about the punch mark. I
guess any tips or general ideas on how to handle this would be great. If
need be, I may be able to get some digital pictures.

Travis