fRoNt GrIlL

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 20:15:59 EDT

        Does anyone have a front grill, Left and Right turn signal bezels w/
lenses that will fit a 91 Dak. They want 246 dollars for after market
not including paint. I did not ask what the chrome was! I am outta a job
now and would like fix my truck so that I do not have to drive ny other
Dakota (I don't like long bed), by the way it is for sale. The long bed
is an 88 with L.S. rear end, 3.9, air, pb pw, and ps. Its an LE.