Re: Re: Survey - Your next pick up truck?

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 16:21:20 EDT

Anything with that much stuff should do 12's.
 Power Wagon!

I had a 1978 Power Wagon 4X4 360, short bed, black, 33inch tires, jacked up,
roll bars, lights, and a huge front metal bumper. Great for off road! Only bad
thing it had or didn't have was an A/C. I lived in Houston at the time too, talk
about hot!

"Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com> on 06/13/2001 02:42:25 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET