Re: Was oil pressure, now ATTN Doug Myers

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 20:33:12 EDT

Hey Tim,

    I can't see why Mike Leach can't do the same thing. The reason I got the
computer flashed is because I have a 5-speed, and MP doesn't make a HP
computer for the 5-speed. I called Zimmer, gave him the number on my
computer, and told him what I wanted. He flashed my computer with a program
that he described as "slightly more aggressive" than the MP computer, to
justify the cost :-). Cost to me was $400 + shipping.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II, B&F Billet TB, Hughes Stage 1 Intake, MP cam/lifters,
MP headers, MP cat-back, MP plug wires, Accel Supercoil, 180 T-stat,
Custom Computer by Ron Zimmer, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

""Tim Berry"" <coolva1@home.com> wrote in message
> What is this I see "Ron Zimmer" computer? Can you gimme details?
Anything