Re: Ergodynamics and the IAT...hey Bernd

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:17:36 EDT

I was looking at that myself. On my '01 there are two small cubby holes under
the center a/c vents in the dash. The one on the drivers side, at least, is not
part of the exterior shell of the dash. I know on 4x4's with the shift on the
fly system (maybe ful-time) it is where the gear selector is. I would like to
find a way to make it fit neatly in there. BTW Bernd, I am ordering mine
tonight. That is unless you have ideas about making this work. I wonder if there
is some way I could get the panel that the selector is in and use it
somehow......hmmm.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+