Re: mileage problems

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 23:33:57 EDT

I'd start checking sensors, starting with O2 and IAT.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------