Re: Bugs & Black Trucks

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 00:49:25 EDT

Hehehe. The last few mornings when I go to my truck it's been covered with
ants!!! They all get blown off on the way to work, bu it bothers me. I can't
figure out how they get up there either because last night I circled all the
tires with bug spray. They were still there this morning!?! Oh well, they'll
go away. I'm not so conserned as to count them.

Jay W