Re: RE: Re: Survey - Your next pick up truck?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 01:30:49 EDT

Actually Andy, they do make two-door Tahoes! It's like the Ramcharger deal,
though-only available in Mexico. I've seen several of the new "Silverado"
body-style ones. Pretty cool with the Z-71 package. I'm almost positive that
the Bronco is dead,though. Haven't heard anything about reintroduction or
anything. Although with Ford's "outfitters" program I wouldn't be surprised
to see a return of the small bronco platform, or possibly even a 1/2 ton
based model like they were.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>

Pretty sure they aren't making 2-door Tahoes anymore, and I think the Bronco
name disappeared.