RE: Airhat's Anyone

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 08:37:40 EDT

Nonononono....the K&N Airhat is a once piece design for the "K&N Gen-II"
system.

Paxton has a bitchin' airhat that fits perfectly on our Daks ($200+
though) and so does ATI (requires minor linkage or airhat spacer),
OR....oh heck...give me a buzz later on today. I've got them sittin in
my garage. ;)

BTW: Ya need a Boost Bypass Valve? (Need a "tester" for the final one)

- Bernd