Re: RE: Ergodynamics and the IAT...hey Bernd

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 10:31:08 EDT

I painted the knob on my box he same color as my dash..green...in my ole 88
dak..coughdog cough..I had the cig lighter wired into the ignition so it
acted as a theft prevention device, Park the truck, pull the cig lighter
bad boy wont start...just watch out if ya got friends that smoke and your
doin 80mph down I-95. ;)