SpeedTweaks - Next Project truck in about two weeks

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 16:24:00 EDT

2 weeks and counting for our next "Weekend Project Truck": 1999 Dodge Dakota
R/T

Custom Ported "Mopar R/T" Heads - 1.97 flavor
KRC Performance Camshaft (matched and computer friendly - no MAP issues)
M1-MPI (4BBL) Manifold w/Holley Rails (minor refabrication required on the
rails)
Flometrics 52mm TB
Powerdyne Supercharger w/Vortech Adjustable FMU (ScottQ's 2.45" pulley)
Custom Idler pulley system
Custom Boost Bypass Valve (Higher quality valve)
Flowkooler Waterpump, Robertshaw T'Stat, and DEI additive
Electric Fan Conversion (Flex-A-Lite 210)
Factory PCM with our own little "tweaks" (including relocated MAP sensor and
IAT Adjuster)
FMS 24# Injectors
Transgo Shift Kit
and a few other "goodies"....

We'll be taking pictures from start to finish with captions on each picture.

-
Bernd