Cat's going south, which do I buy?

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 17:24:14 EDT

I'm getting a part-time rattle from the cat, so I'm going to replace it with
a Dynomax SuperCat, but do I have a 2-way or a 3-way converter? It's a 99 318
auto, I see no air tubes coming from it, and it's 2.5" pipe in/out. Jegs has
a 2-way for $120, and a 3-way for only $51. Can I use the cheaper one? What's
the difference between the two anyhow? Any help is appreciated. I won't go to
the dealer for a free one, 'cause they'll rip out my brand new Ravin' duals
and give me a whole new stock exhaust under warranty. Ain't losing my duals!

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE