Re: Commercial Plates

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 18:23:34 EDT

In California is all pick-ups despite the fact that most are not used
commercially. We get to pay the commercial price, but don't get any of the
benefits. Like commercial parking spots or reduced emissions requirements.
I browsed through the DMV web site but saw no reference to it.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm