Robert Shaw Thermostat

From: Bill k (wknight5008@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 15:31:50 EDT

For those in the Savannah, GA area Discount Auto Parts, I think that is the
store, on the corner of Waters Ave. and Montegomery Crossroads has alot of
the Robert Shaw stats including the Gen II style stats. The Gen II's just
look off centered and have a small bypass hole on them, that's the only
thing different I saw. Other than that I've enjoyed this list and may not
be able to help as much as others but will try to contribute when I can.
Bill