RE: Re: Entering my 1st car show tomorrow..

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 15:54:40 EDT

Good luck in the show David. :)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of David D.
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 2:42 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Entering my 1st car show tomorrow..

Spent 4 hours cleaning up my Dakota inside & out.I really dont expect to
win
anything,but maybe mine will be the only Dakota Quad Cab there.My truck
will
be in the "W" class (1991-2001 All).It is in Beaver Dam,Wisconsin(35
miles
from me).

Wish me luck.

Am at 30,200 miles now.No problems to report.My pinging got cured.My
dealer
service manager buddy,"flashed" the computer,and now she runs fone on 87

octane again.

Am also having my tranny serviced,coolant,and my rotors
replaced(YES,REPLACED!).

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (3.9 V6,42RE)
SCWD "N" scale Liason
SCWD Tour Co-ordinator
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder