Re: RE: Tail Gate Open light, Done & working

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 19:32:11 EDT

That makes two of us.
Besides a brown '00 QC, there is now a white '01 QC with a tail gate warning
light.
A really cool idea that's easy to do in a couple of hours.
Gotta be good for 2-3 HP.

Thanks Don,
(Pictures have been resent)

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes", "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/