RE: Still overheating !

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 21:10:15 EDT

You could have water pump problems, however, I can't believe it doesn't heat
up enough at idle to open the t-stat...unless you're not igniting any
fuel...in which case your engine would be awfully quiet. Two things to
check:
1) Make sure your system is full of coolant.
2) Make sure you don't have a radiator core problem. When was the last time
you had your system flushed? Your radiator may need cleaning or judging
from the age may need replacing. If you do replace it, do yourself a favor
and get a lifetime warranted one. The difference is about $30, well worth
it.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD