LoTek Group Buy

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 23:59:45 EDT

Well Folks,
        Here is the email Lo-Tek sent me about their group buy. I sent another
email asking if they accept PayPal, I'm still waiting on a response. Just
wanted to let everyone know they are ready to build them.

Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC

Shawn,

We have the OEM pillar here in the shop with 3 pods "mocked up" already.
All we need now is the 20 orders and we will start fabrication of the mold.
If you like, you can spread the word. We are going to offer 2 colors -
plus black. The price is $44.99 and that includes color matching and
shipping. Note: this is a pre-order special price.

Checks/MO can be sent to the address below. Please include a note: Dakota
Group Buy.

Regards,

Lyle Simons
Lo-Tek Engineering