Re: RE: RE: AAAARRRGGGGHH!

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 04:44:41 EDT

Until the new Award bios decides to change everything. it usually changes the
printer first, I read. Needless to say they took the bios out of production because
of all the pissed-off people. Some guy actually sued them for it, said it messed up
some hardware, (I don't think they guy new what he was talkin about) he won though.