rotors

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 07:33:50 EDT

I have a working relationship with my friend at the dealer.He takes care of
me,for 2 reasons..

1. we went to high school together
2. the dealer tried to mess with me on my last minivan.
(i think they want to avoid it again)

in any case,they were turned at 15,000miles...now its doing it again,so they
are going to get replaced.

I was told that warm weather,and a lot of brake applications will do it.My
dad's Dak isn't doing it,,but he has 11,480mi

If i had the $$ for the "Powerslot" set-up,i would.But i dont now

Maybe my buddy Bernd will buy them for me

(Bernd...u seeing this??..maybe SEMIHEMI (Bill) might too.Or Ron,or
Crit,or.......)

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
SCWD "N" scale Liason
SCWD Tour Co-ordinator
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder