RE: RE: Re: Survey - Your next pick up truck?

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 14:02:54 EDT

I drove one before I bought my QC Dak. They are pretty nice except for two
things. The non supercharged version is a gutless wonder. Only has 170HP.
The Supercharged one has enough horsepower but when I looked at then the
salesman said they wouldn't budge off of sticker cause they were hard to get
at the time. Glad that happened because it caused me to look at the Dak.

Karsh