RE: RE: RE: MP valve cover baffles

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 15:57:04 EDT

Yep

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Pukeloser@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 12:46 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: MP valve cover baffles

Just curious, There is a "Baffle and screw set", offered by Mopar
performance
(for the magnum vlave covers) part#P5007052. Is this the type of baffle you
guys are talking about? or maybe just a pcv baffle? I have a pair of MP
valve covers on order and would definitely like to get a set of baffles if
they'll work with the 1.6:1 roller rockers.
JOHN

95 cc 318 auto, transgo shift kit, HE stage II TB and intake, HE 1418 cam,
1.6 Roller rockers, MSD digi6+, MSD HVC coil & 8.5 wires, Hp cap + rotor, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat), 180 stat,
autolite 3923's, progear DR timing chain, 24# FMS injectors, auburn LSD,
4.10
gears, superior axles