Engine Contoller for Magnum V6?

From: Richard C. Stillwell (rstillwell@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 16:30:32 EDT

DML

In early 1995 I got myself a single cab Dakota Sport Magnum 3.9L V6. Yes, a
V6, stop laughing. ;-) Anyway, I was 16 and I've had the truck for 6 good
years now. We've been through thin and thick together and it's running
strong.

I'm currently doing some upgrades on it (normal stuff like plugs and wires,
put a new air cleaner on it, 180 degree thermostat, thinking about
carburetor and manifold replacement).

I was curious if anyone knew of a company that made a V6 performance engine
controller. I called Mopar and, of course, there's not much demand for a V6
controller so they don't make one.

Thanks!
Richard
rstillwell@mediaone.net