Re: MUST REMOVE SPEED LIMITER!!!!!!!!!

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 19:49:12 EDT

The performance computer may not hurt mileage that much but it requires you to
use the most expensive grade of fuel. Unless you have a way to re write the
program in your engine computer you cannot get rid of the speed limiter. It
runs off of the speed signal generator that operates the speedometer and if you
disconnect that many other things will work wrong such as auto trans not
shifting right and fuel mixture very wrong. Sorry!!