Re: RE: Traded in My Dakota

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 16:33:27 EDT

Can you post pics of the dakota? That's all that I
would happen to care about, being that this is a
dakota list. I'm glad your happy with your vehichle,
but I unfortunately do not share your enthusiasm with
chevy. I hope your suburban last longer than the
suburbans that my mormon friends have had. It's always
sad to see someone cross over to the dark side, but I
wish you the best. -Seth