rear end bolt broke help!!!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 20:37:57 EDT

I was trying to install the powertrax locker in my 8 1/4" rear. I tried it
once before and had no luck. I had the spider gears out and everything.
When I reinstalled it I know I put the spacers and thrust washers back where
they were. To make this short I removed the pinion shaft retaining bolt and
the bolt broke some time. I am sure that I didn't brake the bolt when
trying to remove it. My question is do you think the dealer will warranty
the part? Also what kind of work is needed to get the rest of the bolt out
and what kind of adjustment should be done to fix this correctly.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual