Re: Installing New Exhaust-what did you do with the stock exhaust?

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 16:20:48 EDT

Paul, I just ordered a Gibson dual cat-back and I intend on keeping my stock
setup when I put the cat-back on. You never know who wants to buy your
stock system and you also may come to the point where you have to sell your
truck and some people prefer the stock unit, I'm keeping mine, until my dad
finally makes me junk it, to get it out of his garage:) Anyway, that's my
input.