Re: Jet Chips

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:07:30 EDT

On the fuel, 92/93 preferred but can (in some cases) get away with 89. A 180
degree t'stat is also recommended for the Stage-II Chips.

Yes, we're working on a buy for them as well as a "Performance Package" for the
4.7L's. (Flometrics TB, Custom Intense Performance Intake, Jet-II and 180
T'stat)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Owner - SpeedTweaks, LLC
http://www.speedtweaks.net