Re: Magnum V6 Valve Covers

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:19:26 EDT

Mopar doesnt make a set of valve covers for the magnum v6 :( . But they do
make a chrome set for the premagnum v6. These should fit but they would
have two many bolt holes in them. That may cause a sealing problem.
Someone else will probably be able to tell you more. Ever think of just
painting up the stock ones?
-greg