ARB bumper? SLT in Silicon Valley?

From: J. Courtenay Brandon (jcbrandon@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:42:22 EDT

Anybody know anything about a Gen III SLT 4x4 with
what appears to be an ARB front bumper in Silicon
Valley? Twice I've seen this truck on Highway 85
during the morning and evening commute but both times
I was headed the opposite direction and only got a
quick glance.

I'm really interested in one of those front bumpers. I
e-mailed ARB asking about them but all they did was
send me a catalog that doesn't answer my question.

thanx,

-J.